Ten cleaning life hacks to make your spotless household sparkle and shine!
Subscribe for more life hacks: http://goo.gl/Cxo8Vb
Watch a video on crazy cooking hacks here: https://youtu.be/KJZaXEJceUg
10. Dirty mattress? Fill up a spray bottle with vodka & spray on your mattress to completely disinfect it!
9. Zipper tough to zip? Wipe down the zipper & zipper track with wax paper to make it glide smoother!
8. Dirty tennis shoes? Use nail polish remover to clean the stains right off!
7. Have extra coffee grounds? Mix it into your plant soil to give your garden an extra nitrogen boost!
6. Stove getting dirty often? Apply a thin layer of car wax on it after cleaning. This makes it shiny and keeps food from sticking to the surface!
5. Cleaning stainless steel appliances? Use Pledge furniture spray to make them even shinier!
4. Have pet hair all over your carpet? Make removing it easier by using a rubber squeegee!
3. Cloudy drinking glasses? Spray the insides with white vinegar then wipe with a paper towel!
2. Smelly couch? Sprinkle the surface with baking soda. After letting it sit for an hour, vacuum it off and the odor will be completely gone!
1. Pet and kid friendly cleaning solution: Fill a mason jar with vinegar and 2 orange peels!
10 easy life hacks you NEED to know for having a clean and organized house! These are life hacks I actually use in my daily cleaning routine + how I keep my house clean and organized! Give this video a thumbs up if you like it!
Hey guys! Today’s video is 10 life hacks that are some of my best life hacks for having a clean and organized home. I use these tips in my daily cleaning routine + they’ve helped me become a cleaner, more organized person!
I’m a naturally disorganized type of person. I like things to be clean, but I’m also the kind of person who has tons of clothes piling up in their room. These are hacks I learned in my own life that really helped me be more productive, be more organized and keep my house clean!
These are easy life hacks + easy ways that you can realistically keep your house clean. If you learn to develop these habits to keeping your house clean, it will begin to seem easy and come naturally to you. I’ve been doing these for so long that they are just my habits for keeping a clean house!
10 LIFE HACKS FOR A CLEAN + ORGANIZED HOME // MY HABITS FOR A CLEAN HOUSE
1. CLEAR COUNTERS: clear off your counters to make your place look larger + cleaner. This tip is great in rooms like bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
2. DISPLAY STORAGE: For the items you DO leave out, I like to organize in surface storage like trays. Even though the same amount of items are still out, a tray looks more intentional and organized.
3. CLEAR THE WALLS: Keep minimal wall art / decor to maximize the space in your room. Focus on one or two statement pieces. Your eye knows where to focus with one or two pieces and can truly appreciate what it adds to the room. Having a ton of photos + decor looks more messy / cluttered. [I’m sure I’ll get a comment like ‘but wait so you’re telling me to remove any personality from a room’ – no, not true. But, sure- these are tips on how to have the CLEANEST space. Get a photo album, put it on your coffee table].
4. COLOR CODE: Color coding makes maximum impact in a space. It looks so appealing to the eye + organized. This is especially great in small spaces where closets feel more cramped or are out in the open, like a studio or dorm.
5. SET TIME LIMITS + MULTI TASK: Don’t plan a day to clean, give yourself a time limit: 30 minutes, 1 hour. 30 minutes out of 24 hours doesn’t seem that daunting. Play a netflix show, listen to a podcast or an audiobook and enjoy the time.
6. PUT THINGS AWAY ONCE: Develop the habit to put things away immediately, no matter how easy it is to throw something right when you get in the door. You’re doubling the work for yourself by doing that!
7. CLEAN AS YOU GO: I like to clean as I go in situations, especially when I’m cooking. Throw out trash, put utensils in the dish washer and clean your surfaces as you go so your kitchen is mostly clean by the time you’re done.
8. ORGANIZE BY FUNCTION: I have specific storage based on function. I have one bag where I keep all of my technology- it keeps cords off tables / desks, but I also always know where those items are.
9. USE CONTAINERS: I got organizers at the container store for storage in my bathroom, kitchen etc. I separate my face products from hair products and it keeps everything organized and in place.
10. STORAGE INCEPTION: Use larger items to house smaller items that you use less frequently. I have throw pillows in my purses [also great for displaying- they keep the shape!], winter fuzzy socks in my stand up boots and extra pillows / blankets in my larger suitcases.
These are easy life hacks that will you develop habits to have a clean and organized house! Let me know if you guys like videos like this by giving this video a thumbs up and letting me know in the comments!
Want to see my full loft tour?
Want to see my spring morning routine?
because we’re real friends.
Whether you live by yourself, with a partner, or have a few kiddos, the bathroom is the dreaded must clean zone.. Today I’m sharing a few easy & natural DIY’s to use when cleaning your bathroom + how I generally clean this room… Contrary to what it may seem on this channel, my house is NOT always clean, and it’s aaaaall good. I definitely think a bit more clearly in a clean space, but it’s not always realistic, so I clean whenever I can.
DIY Bath Bombs
1 1/3 cup baking soda
½ cup citric acid
add water a little at a time till it becomes mixed together.
10 Drops Lavender essential oil
10 Drops Peppermint essential oil
10 Drops Lemon essential oil
10 Fantastic house cleaning tips for keeping your house perfectly clean
A few of our favorite cleaning tips and tricks which can give you some ideas for chores that take less than a minute.
House Cleaning Tips
10 Spring Cleaning Tips – Quick and Easy House Cleaning Ideas
How To Clean Your House Fast – Quick Cleaning Tips
10 Cleaning Tips And Tricks – Easy Home Cleaning Tips
Best House Cleaning Tips For 2016 – Good Housekeeping
House-Cleaning Tips From A Professional
Real Simple`S Most Popular Cleaning Tips
10 Tips To Help You Speed-Clean Your Home
Cleaning Tips And Supplies
Cleaning Tips And Tricks
Fast Cleaning Lokeren
10 Cleaning Secrets From Housekeepers
10 Amazing Household Cleaning Tips
Top 10 Best Ever Cleaning Tips
10 Must-Read Cleaning Tips And Tricks (With Pictures)
10 Clever Cleaning Tricks
Cleaning Tips: How To Clean Each Room In Your House
Cleaning Tips | Household Cleaning Tips
10 Household Cleaning Tips And Ideas
For more interesting top 10 videos Subscribe our Channel:
Follow us on Google Plus:
If it’s getting hot in your home, then it may be time to get AC repair for Las Vegas based assistance. You’ll want to read through this advice to get the help you need right away so that your family doesn’t have to suffer any longer.
air conditioning repair for Las Vegas
Keep in mind that you’re not going to want to do this kind of work on your own if you’re not sure of how to fix things. All too often people think that they’re experts at things and they can just take it all apart and be able to fix it. The fact of the matter is, this is a delicate operation and you may end up making the problem that much worse. Leave this kind of work to a professional if you don’t want to have to pay to repair whatever it is when you make a mistake.
You’ll want to shop around to see who has the best prices for AC repair Las Vegas based services. There’s no reason to pay a bunch of money to someone when you can get the same service for a lot less from a company that’s different. Make it a point to call at least three different people so you can see whether or not you can get a price that will match your needs. Don’t pay too much because you didn’t want to do your research, that’s basically like you saying you’d enjoy throwing your money away for no reason at all.
AC repair in las vegas
You need to make it a point to work with the right company that has a lot of good history with making their customers happy. You don’t want to work with people that don’t make others glad they’re doing their job because then you may not get things fixed for a good price or fixed right at all. To figure out what a company is like you need to look for reviews on them online. If you can’t find any that may be a good sign since that means people haven’t had a chance to complain about them just yet.
Once you use this advice to get AC repair help, then you’re going to be set. You won’t have to worry about it being too hot in your home any longer. It can really save you time and money since you won’t have to fix anything yourself.
Any kind of petrol derivatives (such as driveway cleaning experts and solvents) will liquefy in to the asphalt, deteriorating or liquefying it. These substances feature not only cleaning experts but also electric motor oil, transmission fluid, energy steering fluid, brake fluid, gas, and household solvents. This is why asphalt garages need to be sealcoated annual to secure against damages while preserving a new-looking black appearance. (Securing concrete driveways is likewise recommended; it safeguards against the devastations of climate and helps stand up to staining.).
So beware to check out the tag of any sort of industrial garage cleansing product to guarantee it consists of no solvents. For oily discolorations, the most effective method could be an eco-friendly cleaner or plain dish-washing soap. If staining is heavy or considerable, the ideal choice is to layer the garage with a black asphalt sealant available at any equipment or house store. This is a coal-tar item that will effortlessly mask any kind of stains with a much more eye-catching black finish.
Do you worry about oil spills? You’re right to be concerned. Oil spills can cause big problems for the environment and even at your facility. Fortunately, there are highly effective tools for containing and cleaning them up quickly.
And those tools, of course, are oil spill booms. They’re great for absorbing large amounts of oil, when sprinkling on some absorbent simply won’t cut it, and even pads and pillows are woefully inadequate.
The cool thing about oil spill booms is also that they only absorb oil. This means that if you find yourself with an oil spill on a body of water, you can put them into action and they will absorb the oil while repelling the water.
And since oil is lighter than water, they will float as well, which means that they’ll help contain the oil spill if you strategically place them all around the spill. And they will do so even when they’re filled to the brim with oil.
So if you have an oil spill on water, or a spill of any other hydrocarbon based chemical including fuel or diesel, oil booms will help save the day. But what if you have a big spill on land? You can still use them. They’ll work just as well on land.
Basically, they’re giant sausage-shaped contraptions with a highly absorbent polypropylene filler held together by a tough outer mesh skin. They work by basically absorbing any oil or hydrocarbon based liquid or chemical they come in contact with.
For extra stability and in order to allow stringing the booms together, a nylon rope runs all the way though each boom, and they also have carbon steel connectors. That way, you can string together as many or as few booms as you need to contain the spill. And once they’ve done their job, that linking system also makes them easy to retrieve.
Ready to add some oil booms to your absorbent equipment? As you go shopping for them, you may want to know that they are also sometimes referred to by a series of other names, including marine booms, marina and sorbent booms, sea and ocean booms in addition to their regular name.
You should also know that even though they’re fantastic for handling all sorts of hydrocarbon based liquids, including oil, fuel, diesel, and yes, even kerosene and jet fuel, they’re not suitable for aggressive fluids including acids, and they won’t work for water based chemicals either.
But when it comes to skimming oil from water, they’re the perfect solution. And they’re great for spills on all sorts of bodies of water, including of course the ocean, but also ponds, streams, rivers, and even waste water troughs. And if you have a fuel spill on land, they’ll handle that as well. They’re a must have for any facilities and construction sites near water, as well as for marinas.
If you want to be an Earth Scout in a Group, you can join a group that exists or start one yourself.
Find an existing Earth Scouts Group
Look at our list of Earth Scouts Groups. You can join their local online Group or contact their facilitator and/or
Join our Earth Scouts Home Yahoo Group, with national and international members, and introduce yourself, asking if there are groups starting or running in your area.
Start an Earth Scouts Group
To start your own Earth Scouts Group, you need to find other interested people.
Read the experiences of other Earth Scouts Facilitators. Examples include early Facilitators in Tampa, Florida and in Portland, Oregon.
Go to a list of People Interested in Earth Scouts.
If you wish to be on this list of interested people, send your name, email and location (city and state) to Genie Skypek, Earth Scouts Coordinator.
Search your communities, e.g., homeschooling groups, faith communities, friends, public school classes or teachers, after school activities, children and youth organizations. Distribute Earth Scouts flyers, write articles and generate interest.
Running an Earth Scouts Group
Whether joining or starting an Earth Scouts Group, preparing yourself is key to a successful group.
Remembering that Earth Scouts learn about and act to implement the Principles of the Earth Charter, read the original version of the Earth Charter, a version for youth and a version for younger children.
Review Earth Scouts Facilitator Guides and Tips for information about the structure and organization of an Earth Scouts Group and sample activities for groups.
Check out the information on Earth Scouts Badges and Patches, how to earn them and how to order them.People take different approaches to badges. Some like them as recognition of efforts invested by their children. Some want to do it on an annual basis. Some prefer a ‘per activity’ recognition approach. Others prefer their children to gain their reward intrinsically.
Complete the Earth Scouts Facilitator/Parent Pledge and email or mail it in.
Join the Earth Scouts Home Yahoo Group to exchange information with other group facilitators and Earth Scouters.
Start your own Yahoo Group for people in your area.
Find links and resources online or in your community to stimulate ideas about activities for Earth Scouters.
Some children want uniforms. You can put together a uniform of t-shirts and caps or whatever your group might want by shopping at the Earth Scouts Stores.
Become an Earth Scouts Family
In instances where there is no Earth Scouts Group and you don’t want to start one, consider becoming an Earth Scouts Family. Several families are facilitating Earth Scouts learning and actions in this way. Find Earth Scouts Families. All of the Facilitator Guides and other processes can be used in a family setting.
Become an Earth Scout Individual
Some people, young and old alike, may want to be an Earth Scout on their own, challenging themselves to learn about the Principles of the Earth Charter and to implement in their communities and their lives. We welcome you as well.